Thursday, October 4, 2007

mirrors...

its 2:45am, my young family are fast asleep...while i'm here...obviously tapping on making my blog...i'm a wandering spirit...i struggle every so often to fall asleep because my mind goes wandering around...i'm always pondering into oceans and seas of lots of things..things that most people wouldnt even think about.my dearest friend ann..would always coaxed me on putting it on my blog..so here's a snippet into my ocean..come dive with me..hehehe as in.
mirrors...i have a love and hate relationship with mirrors.i love them when i love what i see in them...interior designers love them for thier ocular effect of space...but i hate them when i get to see the blatant truth of the reflection....me.i nitpick evry little thing that is wrong.a spot over here..a blackhead over there..a wrinkles here n there.But lately...i've realize there's more to it than just reflection...because now that i have more than just mirrors to remind me of what is true and beautiful ...my children are my mirrors and i am theirs.Often times i hear people say to me.."your little girl is so much like you"...and i have mixed thoughts about it..whether its a good thing or otherwise.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love these thoughts. as always, profound ang imo buot silingon. i miss the long talks mir,nga kalab-ot asta mag aga. now our life is different, less of the usual, more of the new and surprising.everyday.

mira said...

thank you ann...and i agree with you ..though its so different now..we are still in the same boat...wife and mother.Being both at the same time is our everyday challenge...