Thursday, August 9, 2007

"and the greatest of these is LOVE"


I just have a chat with ann today...and she told me that she has been doubly busy since apart from her
regular job,she now has a part-time job.So i ask myself in deep thoughts before i tap any words of wisdom in my window box...'what can i say to this young,hardworking,vibrant,and most of all loving wife and mother?'and by some unexplainable force...these words came out ...i told her:well..that's how our life is.though it is a struggle ,it is so sweet and endearing to know that it is for a greater purpose..Love.

I hang on to those words over and over in my mind....and i can almost pre conclude that nothing in this world can be greater than LOVE. I've known some famous saints,my favorite is St. Francis,and all the other saints ..they all have the same message.Mother Teresa have perfectly shown LOVE. I may not be a theologian or philosopher but i can say that 90% of the Bible talks about LOVE...in different shades and forms. I can now understand this : GOD is LOVE.

5 comments:

felinelostindwilderness said...

and that was we are all made for because of love nang. Mom and Dad really has shown what was it all about and we carry it in our hearts till the end. Am so proud of you nang for going back to writing because I know this is your talent, this is the way you are ever since i've known you..please keep it up nang! I really love you and miss you to death!

Anonymous said...

yes, LOVE is very powerful :)

jb29 said...

Hello Nang Mirz!!! kmusta! Pakta bi sin-o ini hehehehe... God bless always...halong :-)

Genevive said...

ari ko di!!! nami mga posts mo mirs.. very inspiring and enlightenig.. the kind of things i love to read.. hello to all.. miss you guys.. may bag o ta na member sa aton jologs blog group hehehe kitakits.. Godbless all..

Unknown said...

eheheheh...lipay lipay ko gani finally mira is blogggggiiiiinnggg!!!!! let's celebrate!!! kanugon sang imo utok nga naga gata-gata mir..